Have you ever wondered what a season of The Real World would look like with a cast full of professional poker players?
We imagine it would be something like the Punters Pad – a new YouTube series from Americas Cardroom that follows a group of ACR pros living together during the World Series of Poker.
What is the Punters Pad?
The Punters Pad is an online video series that will chronicle the journey of five members of Team ACR. The pros that you’ll be able to keep up with in the series are:
- Jon Pardy. Best known as television personality, Jon won the second season of Big Brother Canada. He is an incredibly popular poker streamer on Twitch with over 6,000 followers
- Ryan Depaulo. Having started playing poker professionally in 2019, Ryan has quickly made a name for himself. He has over 90,000 followers on Youtube – and his claim to fame was when he won his first WSOP bracelet from a Whole Foods parking lot.
- Ebony Kenney. As somewhat of a poker veteran, Ebony started playing live poker in 2007. She has over $300,000 in live tournament winnings to her name, and a huge social media following.
- Drew Gonzalez. With over $1 million in online tournament winnings, Drew is a hugely successful player. He was also a host for Bill Perkins’ Thirst Lounge, where he became a big hit in the poker streaming community.
- Robert Kuhn. Born in Ohio, Robert got his start in online poker at the age of 18. He’s made a name for himself in major tournaments, landing first in WPT and WSOP events – and, has amassed over $600,000 in live tournament earnings.
The five pros will be living together for the duration of the World Series of Poker in Las Vegas. This is something we’ve never seen before in the poker world, as most pros simply record their WSOP journeys on their own personal social media channels.
First Look at the Punters Pad
In the first episode of the Punters Pad, the five pros make predictions about each other during the WSOP.
Based on their answers to questions like “which housemate will have a drunken hookup in the house?” and “who will be the first to rage quit a challenge?”, you can look forward to some very honest and unfiltered confessionals.
Check out the full video here:
How to Watch
The Punters Pad will be broadcasted on the YouTube Channel for Americas Cardroom. There’s no set schedule for episodes so, it’s just best to subscribe.
Twitch will also come into play. For example, Drew streamed his run in the $500 online bracelet event.
You can also get other behind-the-scenes content by following #PuntersPad. All sorts of short videos are being posted on Twitter, and you’ll even be able to keep up with everyone in the Punters Pad on Instagram, as well, so we’d recommend following @americascardroom.